We are seeking a motivated and organised individual to join a school as a Cover Supervisor in Wellingborough.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for covering absent teachers, ensuring students remain on task, and managing the classroom in line with the school's policy and procedures. You must be able to maintain high standards of teaching and provide a positive learning environment.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A relevant teaching qualification
- Previous experience working with children in a school setting
- Good knowledge of behaviour management techniques
- Excellent organisational skills
- A commitment to Safeguarding practices.
The salary for this position is between £20k - £25k depending on experience. If you have the necessary qualifications, skills, and experience for this position, please apply now!