COVER SUPERVSIOR WANTED
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated and confident individual to join our team of Cover Supervisors at one of our Secondary Schools in Thame, Oxfordshire. Our academy has achieved Good in the last Ofsted inspection and is looking for someone who can build on this to inspire and drive our students.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will be responsible for covering classes in the absence of teachers across KS3-KS5 and you will provide a safe, stimulating learning environment where every student feels valued.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Tempory work that can lead to permanent
- Access to free CPD and training
- Trusted and reliable service
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS - Can apply for through Dunbar
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us in just one click
- 24/7 service from your designated consultant
- Five-star reviews, check us out on Google
- We take time getting to know all our teachers
- High demand of work to suit your availability
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Jake Walsh at Dunbar Education on 01908 929605.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.