Design Technology, Kent.
Want to apply for a permanent teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this Head of Design Technology role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school in an Ofsted 'Good' School located in Saltwood, Kent they are looking for someone to join them permanently from January 2023.
This school is seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher and or Head of Department with leadership and curriculum experience, who is interested in leading a brand-new DT team and developing a robust and inspiring curriculum that allows students to develop an inquisitive and growth mindset.
- Design Technology
- MPS to UPS - (school may consider increased salary)
- January 2023 Start
- Saltwood, Kent
- Ofsted Good School
- Permanent Post.
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- Working for a top-performing school
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established Design Technology department
- Opportunities for partnerships, activities, and exchange programs worldwide
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced Design Technology department
- Pupils who want to learn
- Role available due to internal promotion
- Reputation for valuing all members of the staff
- Established a department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behavior and achievement of their students
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognized teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to Design Technology, Preferred subject specialism of Product Design and Engineering.
- Good Behavior Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
If you are an inspiring Design Technology Teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with William Perrott at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.