Apply for this Teacher of Drama Role through Dunbar Education.
The quickest application process for a teaching role - just one click!
We are currently working with an Ofsted Good School located in Tring, Hertfordshire are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September
- Drama KS3 - KS4
- MPS to UPS Inc London Fringe
- Tring, Hertfordshire
- Ofsted Good
What is in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Outstanding ECT programme
- A positive working environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Graded as 'Good' by Ofsted
- Established SLT
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Music - KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Drama teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose O'Toole at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.