Are you a newly qualified teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to kickstart your teaching career in primary schools in Milton Keynes? Look no further! Here at Dunbar Education, we can offer a support system for ECTs who are eager to make a difference in the lives of young learners.
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons in accordance with the national curriculum
- Assess pupils' progress and provide feedback to parents and colleagues
- Create a safe and inclusive learning environment for all pupils
- Attend regular training sessions and professional development opportunities.
- Build positive relationships with pupils, parents, and colleagues
- A degree in education or a relevant subject
- A Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) status
- Passion for education and making a positive impact on young learners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A supportive and collaborative working environment
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Competitive salary package
- Access to a range of benefits and discounts
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated ECT with a passion for education, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your CV detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in the role. With Dunbar Education's support, we believe that you can achieve great success as a newly qualified teacher in Milton Keynes.