We are currently seeking an Early Years Educator to join our team in our SEN provision in Milton Keynes. This is an exciting opportunity to work with children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and make a real difference to their lives.
- Providing high quality care and education to children aged 0-5 with SEND.
- Creating and implementing individual learning plans for each child, in line with their EHCPs and IEPs.
- Working with parents, carers, and other professionals to support children's learning and development.
- Building positive relationships with children, their families, and colleagues.
- Planning and delivering engaging and stimulating activities to promote children's learning and development.
- Observing and assessing children's progress, and maintaining accurate records of their development.
- Adhering to safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Level 3 or above qualification in Early Years Education or equivalent.
- Experience working with children with SEND.
- A good understanding of the EYFS framework and its implementation in practice.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with children, families, and colleagues.
- An understanding of safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures.
- A commitment to continuous professional development.
If you are passionate about working with children with SEND and have the relevant experience and qualifications, we would love to hear from you