Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Early Years Lead in Northampton!
As the Early Years Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of our early years program. You will work closely with the Senior Leadership team team to ensure that our program meets the highest standards of quality and provides a nurturing and stimulating environment for children aged 0-5 years.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive early years program in accordance with relevant national and local regulations and best practices.
- Lead and support a team of early years practitioners, providing guidance, training, and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Ensure that the program meets the individual needs of each child, taking into account their abilities, interests, and cultural backgrounds.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for children, adhering to health and safety guidelines and conducting regular risk assessments.
- Foster strong relationships with parents, providing regular updates on their child's progress and offering support and guidance as needed.
- Collaborate with external agencies and professionals to access additional support services for children with special educational needs or disabilities.
- Regularly review and evaluate the effectiveness of the program, making adjustments and improvements as necessary.
- Stay up to date with current research and trends in early childhood education, incorporating innovative practices into the program.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field.
- Extensive experience working in an early years setting, with a proven track record of successfully leading and managing a team.
- Sound knowledge of child development theories, early years curriculum frameworks, and assessment strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with children, parents, and staff members.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple responsibilities effectively.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Passion for working with young children and dedication to providing high-quality care and education.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume, along with a cover letter detailing their relevant experience and qualifications, . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Note: This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the Early Years Lead position and is not an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with it.