Early Years Teaching - Wellingborough
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity with a passion for Early Years Education?
Do you have the desire to help shape a child's life in the Wellingborough area?
Dunbar Education is looking for an Early Years Teacher, teaching a reception class on an ongoing basis to start ASAP in a school based in Wellingborough graded as 'Good' by Ofsted.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Access to free CPD.
- Supportive senior leadership team.
- Designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you.
- Free CV advice and interview support.
- Full-time TA.
- Vital school experience counts towards teacher training.
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5-star google reviews.
- Apply without completing an application form.
What are we looking for?
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Key Stage 1
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
- NQTS more than welcome to apply.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.