Secure an interview for this great Employability Teacher/Instructor role today with just one click of application!
- Plan programs to cater to various levels, of knowledge, and attitude within the secure provision.
- Engage and retain prisoner attention and attendance
- Report on the progression of offenders to colleagues to improve management of the sentences and prepare offenders for release
- Support, encourage, and sustain prisoners to broaden and widen their skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong organisation skills
- Evidence of the ability to build and sustain relationships within a professional environment
- Good listening and communication skills
- Ability to think clearly and act upon decisions
What is in it for you?:
- High and competitive rates of pay
- A supportive senior leadership team
- Excellent career progression
- Full-time assitant within the classroom
- Ofsted rated good provision
If you meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Aimee at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.