Apply for this English Lead Practitioner role in one click!
Start date: September 2023 - Full Time
Salary: L4 - L8 London Fringe + TLR
We are looking to recruit an English Lead Practitioner who is committed to comprehensive education, someone who genuinely wants to make a difference in students' futures, and committed to, and understanding how outstanding teaching and learning can transform lives.
The main responsibility will be for delivering high quality English education by modelling good practice and leading training in English. Additionally, you will be required to contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of the Academy.
About the school:
- The schools' numbers have increased dramatically over the last few years and have a big student intake for September.
- They are a non-selective academy who believes one size doesn't fit all.
- High-performing, non-selective Academy.
- They have been a consistently "Good" OFSTED school since 2012, with our most recent inspection being December 2019.
- Students have consistently achieved some of the best exam results in Southwest Hertfordshire.
If you are interested in the role you would join a caring supportive staff team with access to great sporting facilities and a comprehensive wellbeing program.
Their senior staff and middle leaders have been supported in their developmental journey, including our Senior Leads for CPD and Pastoral Support & Inclusion.
Please apply for the role for further information or get in touch with Daisy O'Toole at daisy-