It is Teachers who motivate us to do more than our capacity
English Teacher wanted
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging English lessons for students in KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Create and implement effective assessment strategies to track and monitor student progress
- Collaborate with other members of the English department to develop and refine the English curriculum
- Provide support and guidance to students in their academic and personal growth
- Contribute to the wider school community through extracurricular activities and events
- Proven experience teaching English to KS3, KS4 and KS5 students
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for English literature and language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment with opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Access to ongoing training and CPD programs to keep up with the latest educational practices and advancements.
- Convenient location in Oxford, offering a vibrant and intellectually stimulating atmosphere.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join a dynamic and innovative department. If you have the qualifications, enthusiasm and experience to join our team, we would like to hear from you.
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Jake Walsh at Dunbar Education on 01908 929605.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.