Are you a teaher of English seeking a position from January? Dunbar Education are working with an ofsted good school who are a very popular and oversubscribed school. They require a teacher of English for a maternity cover position. Apply today without an application form!
Contract: Materniry cover English Teacher
Start: January, full time
Location: Hemel Hempstead
About the school:
This Ofsted good school is a very popular and very oversubscribed school on a beautiful site in the Boxmoor Village area of the town, close to local and national rail, bus and road links to London. (Hemel Hempstead train station is a 15 minute walk from the school)
They are an expanding school, having been asked by Hertfordshire to increase to 217 students in each year group and over 250 in the Sixth Form, allowing them to recruit new colleagues and increase the broad range of academically rigorous courses they offer.
Benefits of the school:
- Support in professional development through a mentoring and coaching programme
- Investment into CPF to encourage staff to take ownership of their development with individualised training and CPD opportunities
- Middle leads take part in leadership development
- Aspiring Middle and Senior Leaders are encouraged to apply for fully funded NPQML, NPQSL and NPQH Qualifications
- All staff members are encouraged to take part in day visits and residential trips in the UK and overseas
- Detailed workload and wellbeing policy
- Whole school approach to marking to support teacher workload
- Free access to a trained and external counsellor