Dunbar Education are seeking an English teacher to join an ofsted good boys school based in Barnet from either February Half term or Easter. Please see further information about the school below and apply today without an application form:
Contract: Permanent, Full time position
Role: English teacher
Location: Finchley, Barnet
Start date: February half term or Easter 2024
Pay: MPS/UPS Outer London
About the school:
This is an Ofsted Good Boys schools with a mixed sixth form located in Barnet. The school is very highly regarded, has a strong community ethos and examination results which are well above national averages.
Benefits of the school: -
- Staff welfare is comprehensively catered for with both a staff welfare and staff social committee, to organise social events.
- Childcare vouchers and ride to work schemes are available, as well as flu jabs, health screening and eye tests.
- There is a full, ongoing programme of CPD opportunities, both internal and external with a structured approach to preparing colleagues for the next stage in their career in terms of personal and professional development.
- There is an essential skills active induction programme for new staff, middle leader and pastoral development and the possibility of attachments to the SLT.
- The school governors are extremely supportive and very much involved in the day-to-day organisation of the school.
- There is also the opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of school visits and trips both at home and abroad and a very wide range of extracurricular activities.
Accessible by public transport the school is a four-minute walk from Woodside Park tube station (Northern Line, Zone 4) and a two-minute walk from major bus routes North and South. Located 20 minutes from central London.
The school is easily accessible to the M1, M25 and A406 and there is a large staff car park and free on street parking outside the school. They also offer secured bike sheds.
For more information or to apply please contact Daisy O'Toole on 07361588305