Dunbar Education are currently working with an Ofsted rated Good school who are looking for a Teacher of English for KS3 and KS4. If you could be suitable for this role, please see below for further details;
Location: Bourne End
Start date: April or September 2024
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Salary: MPS/UPS Fringe
About the School
An inclusive, supportive 11-18 academy Buckinghamshire. With student well-being at the heart of all we do, they are committed to providing a personalised educational experience to their students.
Having recently won MAT of the Year 2023 at both the MAT Excellence Awards and National School Awards, this is a very exciting time to join!
The purpose of this role is to develop, plan and deliver effective and high quality learning experiences for all students, ensuring progression is central to all lesson plans and giving our students the confidence to think big for themselves as they progress through our academy. Reporting to the Head of Faculty, this post holder will be accountable for:
- Set challenging teaching and learning objectives which are relevant to all students in your classes
- Select and prepare a range of resources that take in to account all students' learning needs, languages and cultural backgrounds
- Make effective use of a range of assessment monitoring and recording strategies to assess the learning needs of your students in order to set challenging learning objectives and plan for future teaching
- Mark and monitor students' class work and homework/independent learning within agreed deadlines to provide constructive feedback and opportunities for reflection to learners on their attainment, progress and areas for development.
- Have a good knowledge of the assessment requirements for public examinations and qualifications in your curriculum area
Qualifications and Skills:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Proven experience in delivering outstanding teaching and learning.
- Passion for creating an inclusive and inspiring learning environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to the academy's values and ethos.
They are looking to interview within a couple of weeks so please submit your interest, for consideration!