English Post, Kent.
Want to apply for a permanent teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school in an Ofsted 'Good' Mixed Comprehensive located in Sevenoaks, Kent, is looking for someone to join them permanently from January 2023 and is flexible in terms of specialism.
- English Teacher
- MPS to UPS - (school may consider increased salary)
- January 2023
- Ofsted 'Good School.
- Permanent post
What is in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established English department
- Potential for quick promotion
- A positive working environment
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Opportunities to develop a career within the school
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced English department
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of the staff
- Established a department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Graded as 'Good' or 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Excellent reputation for the behavior and achievement of their students
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Established SLT
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognized teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach English to KS3, and KS4.
- Good Behavior Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
If you are an English Teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with William Perrott at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.