Dunbar Education are looking for an English Teacher to cover lessons in a secondary in Luton. The duration of this role will be from October until February 2024.
In this role, you will be be required to plan, prepare and deliver the English classes.
To be considered for the role of Supply Teacher, you should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the secondary school curriculum.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and inspire students.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in different school environments and cover various subjects.
- Effective classroom management skills, with the ability to maintain a positive and productive learning environment.
- Genuine passion for education and a commitment to promoting student achievement and well-being.
Please apply if this is of any interest to you.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.