Exams Officer Wanted
Are you detail-oriented, organized, and passionate about supporting students' educational journeys? We have an exciting opportunity for an Exams Officer at a prestigious secondary school located in Oxford.
Position: Exams Officer
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Start Date: TBC
A secondary school committed to providing an exceptional learning environment for our students. With a strong focus on academic excellence and personal growth, we strive to empower our students to reach their full potential.
The Role: As an Exams Officer, you will play a vital role in the smooth and efficient management of examinations within the school. Your primary responsibilities will include:
Exam Coordination: Coordinate all aspects of the examination process, from registrations to timetabling and allocation of appropriate venues.
Administration: Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student entries, ensuring compliance with examination board requirements.
Logistics: Organize the secure storage and distribution of exam papers, materials, and appropriate equipment.
Support: Provide essential guidance and support to students, teachers, and invigilators throughout the examination period.
Results Management: Oversee the collection and accurate recording of exam results, working closely with relevant staff and examination boards.
Compliance: Ensure adherence to examination board regulations and guidelines, handling any related queries or issues promptly.
- Previous experience working in a similar role within an educational setting or examinations board is highly desirable.
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for detail are essential to succeed in this role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with students, staff, and external bodies.
- Proficiency in relevant computer software for data management and reporting purposes.
- A commitment to upholding the integrity and confidentiality of the examination process.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including healthcare and retirement plans.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth to enhance your teaching skills.
- Generous paid time off and holidays to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Access to state-of-the-art educational resources and technology.
- Be part of a vibrant and supportive educational community.
- Contribute to the cultural and educational enrichment of students.
How to Apply: If you are enthusiastic about education and possess the skills necessary to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your updated CV along with a cover letter outlining your relevant experience
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.