Dunbar Education, a reputable and forward-thinking educational institution, is seeking an experienced SEN Cover Supervisor to join our team in Corby. We are dedicated to providing high-quality education and support for students with Special Educational Needs, and we are looking for a passionate professional who shares our commitment to inclusive education.
- Provide cover supervision for classes and individuals with special educational needs, ensuring a safe and engaging learning environment.
- Support students with SEN in accessing the curriculum, following their individual education plans (IEPs), and meeting their learning goals.
- Collaborate with teachers and support staff to develop and implement effective strategies for student progress and achievement.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere, promoting students' social and emotional development.
- Manage challenging behaviors effectively, using appropriate behavior management techniques and strategies.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of student progress, achievements, and incidents, adhering to school policies and procedures.
- Previous experience working with students with Special Educational Needs is essential.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of a range of SEN conditions and strategies for supporting students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and motivate students effectively.
- Resilience, patience, and a compassionate approach to supporting students with diverse needs.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and adapt to different classroom environments.
- Flexibility to start immediately or in September, based on availability.
How to Apply: If you are a passionate and experienced SEN professional seeking a fulfilling role in Corby, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your updated CV along with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in joining Dunbar Education. Send your application
At Dunbar Education, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks.