£160 - £180 a day, depending on experience
Full-time, Perm or Contract
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced SEN teacher to join our team in helping students with special educational needs achieve their full potential. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual passionate about teaching and making a difference in young people's lives. The successful candidate must have experience in supporting individuals with PMLD and SEN.
- Develop and deliver a creative and engaging curriculum that meets the specific needs of SEN students
- Utilise a variety of teaching techniques and strategies to accommodate different learning styles and abilities
- Monitor students' progress and provide ongoing feedback to parents and stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with other teachers and support staff to ensure the best possible outcome for students
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience in teaching SEN students
- Strong knowledge of inclusive education
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and a passion for making a difference in the lives of young people.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD
- An agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- High demand for supply teaching
- Variety of schools to teach in
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools