Are you an enthusiastic SEN Teacher looking to take the next step in your career? We are currently looking for an SEN Teacher to join our successful team on a full-time, 37.5-hour-per-week contract.
You will be an experienced SEN teacher and you should have knowledge of the various diagnosis, EHCPs and special needs in an educational setting. You must be able to effectively manage challenging behaviour and have experience of working with a range of stakeholders including students, parents, external bodies and SEN support services.
To be successful in this role you should be adaptable, resilient, creative, organised and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. We offer a competitive rate of pay and ongoing professional development and support.
- Design and deliver effective lesson plans and schemes of work that meet the diverse needs of students with SEN
- Create a supportive, stimulating learning environment that promotes academic excellence as well as personal growth and development
- Provide personalised support, guidance and feedback to enable students to overcome barriers to learning, succeed and thrive
- Work in collaboration with other professionals, including teaching assistants, counsellors, and mental health specialists, to provide a holistic approach to education
- Qualified Teacher with QTS status
- Experience working with students with SEMH difficulties and SEN
- Knowledge of effective behaviour management strategies and interventions for students with social, emotional and mental health difficulties
- Demonstrate the ability to work positively, collaboratively, and flexibly in a team environment
- Passionate about making a difference in the lives of SEN students
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD
- An agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- High demand for supply teaching
- Variety of schools to teach in
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply!