Are you an experienced and passionate Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teacher? Do you have a strong commitment to developing and inspiring the children in your class?
A Primary School in Northamptonshire is urgently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic EYFS teacher to join their team. This role is for a September 2023 start.
We are looking for a Qualified Teacher or ECT, who has excellent knowledge of the Early Years curriculum and experience of delivering creative and engaging lessons. You will also be able to provide inspiring learning activities and assess the progress of each child.
You will be working in a nurturing environment with supportive colleagues and receive a competitive daily rate of £143 - £199 depending on experience.
If this role is the right fit for you and you want to join an outstanding primary school, then don't delay in sending in your application today.
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Kira Keech at Dunbar Education on 07897 014303 or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.