Dunbar Education is a specialist education recruitment agency based in Milton Keynes, working in partnership with a reputable primary school in the area. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Early Years Teacher to join the team and help inspire and educate the next generation of learners starting in September 2023.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging and stimulating lessons in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework. You will work closely with teaching assistants and other staff to create a safe and nurturing learning environment where pupils can thrive.
- Plan and deliver high-quality and engaging lessons in line with the EYFS framework
- Create a safe and stimulating learning environment that promotes pupils' social, emotional, and cognitive development
- Use assessment and observation to monitor pupil progress and plan the next steps for learning
- Work collaboratively with other staff to plan and deliver activities that promote pupils' well-being and holistic development
- Build positive relationships with pupils and their families, ensuring effective communication and involvement in their child's learning journey
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and experience working in an early years setting
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS framework and best practices for early years education
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for teaching and a commitment to providing high-quality education for all pupils
If you are an experienced Early Years Teacher with a passion for inspiring and educating young learners, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to Dunbar Education today.