Calling all Qualified Teachers!
Dunbar Education is urgently seeking an experienced EYFS specialist to cover a long-term role in a Northamptonshire primary school. This position is due to start either immediately or after Easter until the end of the academic year and will involve full classroom teaching responsibilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to provide cover in one of Northamptonshire's primary schools and help students develop their learning. The successful candidate must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
We are offering a generous pay rate of between £130-199 per day, dependent upon experience.
If you would like to join our passionate team of EYFS Teachers and make a positive impact on our pupils, then we would love to hear from you.
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Kira Keech at Dunbar Education on 07897 014303 or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.