Food Technology Teacher
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Food Tech Teacher to join our high achieving school in Oxfordshire.
As an inspirational Food Technology Teacher, you will be expected to teach Key Stage 3 - 5 students, developing an appreciation of Food Technology within the curriculum and encouraging students to engage in exciting activities.
Your duties will include delivering stimulating lessons in Food Technology to different age groups, demonstrating an innovative approach to teaching with a focus on enhancing learning. You will ensure high standards of teaching and learning and prepare schemes of work to cater for individual learning needs.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Full time work
- Access to free CPD and training
- Trusted and reliable service
- Hold a QTS
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS - Can apply for through Dunbar
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us in just one click
- Five-star reviews, check us out on Google
- We take time getting to know all our teachers
- High demand of work to suit your availability
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
If you are a Food Technology Teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jake at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals