Food Technology Teacher
Want to apply for a permanent Food Technology teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this Food Technology teacher role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school located in Upminster, are looking for a Food Technology teacher to join them on a permanent basis either immediately or from January 2023.
This role can be offered full time or part time.
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the London Outer payscale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
Innovative approach to teaching and learning
Focus on staff wellbeing
Highly resourced department
Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
Degree Level Qualification
Good Behaviour Management Skill
Experience in UK Classroom
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
If you are a Food Technology teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Hannah at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.