Food Technology Teacher
Want to apply for a permanent Food Technology teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this Food Technology teacher role through Dunbar Education. ECT's encouraged to apply.
Our partner school, an Ofsted 'Good' school, located in Luton, are looking for a Food Technology teacher to join them on a permanent basis from September.
They are also very happy to consider January 2024 available teachers.
Due to a current teacher no longer being able to relocate; The Head has contacted me to let me know that they are looking for a Food Technology teacher to join them from September on a permanent basis.
The head has stated that he is very happy to consider ECT's for the post.
It's a very good school with an exceptional SLT.
The Food Tech department is very strong with a very supportive Head of Department.
- Food Technology Teacher
- ECT's encouraged to apply
- September or January Start
- Luton, Bedfordshire
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Working in an established Food Technology department
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Role is due to the current teacher relocating
- Highly resourced department
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Food Technology to KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
For more information about this fantastic Food Technology teacher post, please contact Dunbar Education as soon as possible.