French Cover Teacher required immediately!
We are seeking an exceptional French Cover Teacher to join a secondary school immediately.
This role is to start immediately, and the successful candidate will be on a short-term contract and must be able to commit to this type of role.
About the school:
- Aspirational environment. The students are the focus of all the work the school does
- The school focus on inclusivity and identity across the school and the wider community
- Students are encouraged to engage within the community positively and are given opportunities to do this throughout the academic year
- Wide Safeguarding team to ensure students' welfare needs are consistently met
The Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Monitor and regulate student behaviour in the absence of a regular teacher.
- Facilitate the delivery of pre-planned French lessons and provide support to students in their learning.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborate with teaching staff to ensure a smooth transition for students when regular teachers are unavailable.
- Focus on the delivery of classes to students across all year groups.
- Previous experience in a school setting is mandatory.
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage a classroom and cultivate a positive learning atmosphere.
- Exhibit flexibility and adaptability to work across diverse subject areas and with various year groups.
- Competitive day rates start from £100.00 per day.
- Short-term contracts to offer flexible working patterns.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- A supportive and collaborative working environment.
- Term-time only contracts for a healthy work-life balance.