Teacher of French
Want to apply for a permanent teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this French role through iCan Teach UK.
Our partner school is looking for someone to join them on a Permanent basis from January 2023.
- Teacher of French Post.
- MPS to UPS
- January 2023
- Permanent contract.
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- MPS/UPS + TRL
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Potential for quick promotion
- Co-planning and marking
- A positive working environment
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Apply without completing an application form
- a happy community committed to the professional development of all colleagues.
- A distinctive local context ensures we place inclusivity at the heart of all we do.
- A skilled and experienced team of teachers and other professionals.
- A motivated leadership team leading rapid improvement to the student's life chances.
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Flexible on specialism
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of the staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behavior and achievement of their students
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Must have UK-recognized teaching qualification
- Degree Level Qualification -BEd or PGCE
- Able to teach French to KS3, KS4, KS5
- Good Behavior Management Skill
- Experience in a Classroom
- Ability to Relocate
Why use iCan Teach UK
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Relocation Support
If you are an inspiring French specialist and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then iCan Teach UK would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.