Teacher of French Post, Maidstone.
Want to apply for a permanent teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this French role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school located in Maidstone are looking for someone to join them on a Permanent basis from January 2023.
- Teacher of French Post.
- MPS to UPS
- January 2023
- Permanent contract.
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- MPS/UPS + TRL
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Potential for quick promotion
- Co-planning and marking
- A positive working environment
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
- happy community committed to the professional development of all colleagues.
- A distinctive local context ensures we place inclusivity at the heart of all we do.
- A skilled and experienced team of teachers and other professionals.
- A motivated leadership team leading rapid improvement to the students' life chances.
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Flexible on specialism
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behavior and achievement of their students
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognized teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach French to KS3, KS4
- Good Behavior Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are an inspiring French specialist and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with William Perrott at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.