Want to apply for a permanent French teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this French teacher role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school in an Ofsted 'Good', Mixed Comprehensive school, located in Luton, are looking for a French teacher to join them on a permanent basis from September.
The vacancy has come about due to a current teacher relocating.
The Head is open to taking on a teacher who teaches solely French or a teacher who can offer a further language to KS3 also.
- French Teacher
- 11-16 School
- MPS to UPS
- September start
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
About the school/role
- Fantastic school on the border of Beds & Herts
- Positive environment for teaching and learning; calm and engaging
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Highly resourced department
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach French to
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
If you are a French teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dan Brown at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.