Apply for this Geography Teacher KS3-KS4 position through Dunbar Education.
Apply for this direct role with our partner school without needing an application form!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' School located in Enfield who are looking for someone to join them on a temporary or permanent basis as soon as possible.
- Geography Teacher
- MPS to UPS - (school may consider increased salary)
- 'Inner London' Pay Scale
- Ofsted Details or School Information
- Long-term supply or Permanent
What is in it for you?
- Access to relevant CPD courses
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Graded as 'Good' by Ofsted
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Walking distance of the local train station and can also be reached easily by local roads.
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Geography to KS3-KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
If you are a Geography teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Gemma Wright at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.