Want to apply for a permanent Geography teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this Geography teacher role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school, an Ofsted 'good' school, located in Bedford, are looking for a Geography teacher to join them asap to cover a maternity cover.
The role will initially be from February to August 2023.
The school is a fantastic place to work and the Head prides the school on providing a first class education for all of their students and a happy and friendly environment for staff, with very few behavioural issues.
- Geography Teacher
- Immediate Start
- Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Ofsted 'good' School
- Two Term Contract
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Working in an established Geography department
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Role is due to a maternity cover
- Highly resourced department
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach English to
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
For more information about this fantastic Geography Teacher post, please contact Dunbar Education as soon as possible.