Are you a passionate and dedicated Geography teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking school in Essex? Dunbar Education is delighted to be working with, a renowned institution committed to academic excellence, to help them find a talented Geography Teacher to join their dynamic team.
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Long term or permanent (depending on your requirements)
Salary: MPS/UPS Outer London
About this school:
This school is a vibrant and inclusive school located in Essex, UK. With a strong commitment to providing a high-quality education to its students, the school has a reputation for academic achievement and fostering a positive learning environment. The school's values of respect, aspiration, and responsibility underpin their commitment to nurturing students' intellectual curiosity and personal development.
You will have the opportunity to inspire and educate the next generation of geographers. You will join a supportive and collaborative team of educators who are dedicated to delivering engaging and interactive lessons that foster a love for geography among students.
- Plan and deliver high-quality geography lessons that engage and challenge students.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that supports all students in achieving their potential.
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing timely feedback and support.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop innovative teaching resources and strategies.
- Participate in extracurricular activities and school events as required.
- Uphold the school's values of respect, aspiration, and responsibility in all interactions with students, staff, and parents.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for teaching geography.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
- An understanding of and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
To apply, please contact Emma Thomas on 07897069524