We are currently seeking a Geography Trainee Teacher to join our partner school in Harlow on a permanent basis.
Brand New School which recently opened its doors. The student numbers will grow over the next 3 years and are now seeking ambitious teachers to join the school at the start of this exciting journey.
This school will be the first in the area to enable students to achieve their dreams and aspire to go to Russell Group Universities.
If you believe in transforming lives through education, then now is the time to join and become part of the growing team that nurtures the dreams and talent of both its staff and students.
- Geography Trainee Teacher
- September 2023 Start
- London Fringe Pay scale.
- Permanent Post
Suitable for Graduates seeking a career in Education, School Teacher training will be funded and provided whilst you work.
What is in it for you?
- CPD time built into your timetable.
- Unlike many growing Multi-Academy Trusts, this trust is marked by the clear geographical proximity of its schools - a feature that allows for collaboration and relationship across networks.
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form.
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Tammy at Dunbar Education.