We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Head of Chemistry to join a Secondary School in Milton Keynes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious educator to teach at a successful school where student achievement is consistently high. The successful candidate will be expected to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4 Chemistry and must possess the necessary subject knowledge, skill and enthusiasm required to do this effectively. There will also be TLR involved for the right person
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Have strong subject knowledge in Chemistry.
- Have the ability to use their initiative when dealing with various aspects of classroom teaching.
- Possess good organisational skills and work effectively as part of a team.
- Commit to ensuring pupils make excellent progress in their studies.
This post is offered on a full-time, permanent basis with a salary of £33,850- £43685 per annum depending on experience.
If you think you have the skills, experience and enthusiasm we're looking for then please submit your CV for consideration!