Apply for this Head of Department - Design Technology Role through Dunbar Education.
Secure an interview for this fantastic Head of Department - Design Technologyrole today with just one click application!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' School found in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire who are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September
- Head of Department - Design Technology
- MPS to UPS - (school may consider increased salary depending on experience)
- January or April 2023 Start (Depending on your notice)
- Rickmansworth Hertfordshire
- Ofsted Good School
- Permanent Contract
What is in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT programme
- A positive working environment
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Pupils who want to learn
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Established SLT
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Design Technology
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Head of Department - Design Technology teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose Bruce at Dunbar Education.