Apply for this Head of Department Maths role at an all girls school through Dunbar Education.
The quickest application process for a teaching role - just one click!
We are currently working with an Ofsted good community school located in Haringey North London are looking for someone to join them on a Long term basis as soon as possible.
- Maths Head of Department
- MPS to UPS
- As soon as possible depending on your circumstances
- Haringey North London
- Ofsted Good
- Long term
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Co-planning and marking
- A positive working environment
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Pupils who want to learn
- Role available due to internal promotion
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Graded as 'Good' by Ofsted
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Maths to KS5
- Head of Department Experience
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are an experienced Maths teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose O'Toole at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.