Head of Economics
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Head of Economics to lead our team of economists and drive the development of economic policy across our organization. As Head of Economics, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and delivery of economic analysis, forecasting, and modelling, as well as advising senior management on economic trends and issues.
* Lead and manage a team of economists, providing strategic direction and overseeing their work.
* Develop and implement economic policies and strategies that support our organization's objectives.
* Conduct economic analysis, forecasting, and modelling to inform business decisions.
* Monitor economic trends and developments, and provide regular updates and advice to senior management.
* Collaborate with other teams within the organization to ensure economic analysis is integrated into decision-making processes.
* Engage with external stakeholders, including government bodies and industry associations, to represent the organization's views on economic policy.
* Communicate complex economic concepts and analysis to non-experts in a clear and concise manner.
* A postgraduate degree in Economics or a related field.
* At least 10 years of relevant experience, with a proven track record of leading teams and delivering high-quality economic analysis and advice.
* Strong analytical skills, with experience in economic modelling and forecasting.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex economic concepts to non-experts.
* Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
* A deep understanding of economic theory and policy, with a focus on macroeconomic issues.
* Experience in engaging with external stakeholders, including government bodies and industry associations.
If you are passionate about economics, have a proven track record of leading teams, and want to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, then we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Jake Walsh at Dunbar Education on 01908 929605.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.