Head of Geography
Are you an ambitious and dedicated Geography Teacher/ leader? Are you looking for a Head of Department role from September?
- Head of Geography
- September 2023 Start
- A-Level timetable available
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Border of Beds/Herts
- Permanent Post
Dunbar Education are currently working with a mixed comprehensive school on the border of Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, who are recruiting for a Head of Geography to join them from September. They are flexible on appointing either an experienced HOD or an aspiring 2ic with a few years of experience.
The Headteacher has informed us that they are looking for a highly driven and passionate Head of Geography who can 'demonstrate exceptional professional practice, subject leadership and continue to develop student outcomes'.
The vision of the school is to encourage all pupils to become successful and well-rounded individuals. The staff are committed to providing enriching learning experiences and supporting their students in becoming lifelong learners.
What is in it for you?
- Experience of developing a team
- A-Level teaching available
- Excellent CPD
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Fantastic school in a lovely 'leafy' area on the border of Beds & Herts
- Positive environment for teaching and learning; calm and engaging
- CPD and collaborative practice
- Innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Highly resourced department
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Established SLT
For more information about this fantastic Head of Geography post, please contact Dan Brown at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.