Head of Geography
Are you an ambitious and dedicated Geography Teacher/ leader? Are you looking for a Head of Geography role from September?
- Head of Geography
- September Start
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Permanent Post
Dunbar Education are currently working with a mixed comprehensive school in Luton, who are recruiting for a Head of Geography for September.
They are looking for an ambitious candidate who is able to strategically lead the department in raising standards of teaching and learning and achievement.
The Headteacher has said that they are seeking a knowledgeable and dedicated teacher to work on the strengths of the department and steer its growth.
The successful candidate will ideally be a Geography specialist, able to teach Geography to KS3 & KS4.
A-Level would be a bonus but is not essential to the role.
The vision of the school is to encourage all pupils to become successful and well-rounded individuals. The staff are committed to providing enriching learning experiences and supporting their students in becoming lifelong learners.
What is in it for you?
- A-Level teaching available
- Excellent CPD
- Working in an established department
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Fantastic school with very modern building & facilities
- Positive environment for teaching and learning; calm and engaging
- CPD and collaborative practice
- Innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Highly resourced department
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
For more information about this fantastic Head of Geography post, please contact Dan Brown at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.