Head of History
Are you an ambitious and dedicated History Teacher/ leader? Are you looking for a Head of History role from September?
- Head of History
- September 2023 Start
- A-Level timetable available
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Permanent Post
Dunbar Education are currently working with a mixed comprehensive school in Luton, who are recruiting for a Head of History to join them from September. They are flexible on appointing either an experienced HOD or an aspiring 2ic with a few years of experience.
The vision of the school is to encourage all pupils to become successful and well-rounded individuals. The staff are committed to providing enriching learning experiences and supporting their students in becoming lifelong learners.
What is in it for you?
- A-Level teaching available
- Excellent CPD
- Working in an established department
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Fantastic school with very modern building & facilities
- Positive environment for teaching and learning; calm and engaging
- CPD and collaborative practice
- Innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Highly resourced department
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
For more information about this fantastic Head of History post, please contact Dan Brown at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.