Head of MFL
Want to apply for a permanent Head of MFL role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this Head of MFL role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school, an Ofsted 'Good' school, located in Brentwood, are looking for a Head of MFL to join them on a permanent basis from September 2023.
- Head of MFL
- Experienced Teachers encouraged to apply
- September 2023 Start
- Brentwood, Essex
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
Car Park Onsite
15 Minute Walk from the nearest Bus Stop
20 Minute Walk from the Elizabeth Line Tube Station
The core purpose of the ofsted Good school is to ensure that they enable every young person to achieve their full potential. "As a school, we aim to deliver an outstanding education which enables and empowers our students to be confident, successful adults who are capable of great success in this modern world"
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
For more information about this fantastic Head of MFL post, please contact Tammy at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.