Head of Modern Foreign Languages (Spanish/French)
Want to apply for a Head of Modern Foreign Languages role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this Head of Modern Foreign Languages role through Dunbar Education.
Are you passionate about Modern Foreign Languages and dedicated to fostering a positive learning environment? We invite you to seize this thrilling opportunity as a Subject Lead of Modern Foreign Languages . As a visionary leader, you'll guide the Modern Foreign Languages team to maintain high teaching standards while sparking creativity amongst the students.
Our partner school, an Ofsted 'Good' school, near to Bedford, are looking for a Head of Modern Foreign Languages to join them from January or for Easter/ September 2024. For the right person; they will wait.
The Headteacher is happy to consider a main-scale Modern Foreign Languages teacher with a few years' experience or a current second in charge/ Head of Department, looking for a sideways step.
Spanish and French are the two languages studied at the school and the Head is very flexible on a Spanish or French specialist.
- Lead a talented team in the Modern Foreign Languages department.
- Elevate the department's standards and educational impact.
- Inspire students to reach their potential.
- Deliver engaging and challenging lessons across all key stages.
- Instil a sense of responsibility and diligence in students' work and study habits.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrates exceptional attendance, punctuality, and effective workload management.
- Communicates effectively with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thrives in a collaborative team environment with a proactive problem-solving attitude.
- Exudes positivity, enthusiasm, and professionalism in their work.
- Shows a willingness to pursue ongoing training and development.
- Can showcase expertise in both curriculum delivery and pastoral care.
Perks and Benefits:
- Free on-site parking for your convenience.
- Access to a free Employee Programme, providing mental health and well-being support
- Participate in the cycle-to-work scheme and promote sustainability.
- Enjoy complimentary tea and coffee facilities.
- Benefit from generous sick pay and annual leave policies.
- Join a vibrant team and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Modern Foreign Languages education.
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
If you're ready to inspire, lead, and make a difference, we invite you to apply today.
For more information about this fantastic Head of Modern Foreign Languages post, please contact Dunbar Education as soon as possible.