Would you be interested in joining a 'Good', mixed 11-18 school in High Wycombe? Looking for a new challenge in January or at Easter as a Head of Performing Arts?
If so, please read on……
- Ability to teach either Music or Drama up to KS5
- Teachers looking to step up into leadership, or experienced leaders both welcome
- Permanent position
- Full Time
- High Wycombe
- Ofsted 'Good' School
Our client, a mixed 11-18 school in High Wycombe seeks a full-time Head of Performing Arts, with the ability to make their subject accessible and relevant to their students. They are looking for someone with the vision and ambition to develop the performing arts provision into something truly special.
This is an inclusive and friendly school, that offers staff both the freedom and support to be successful, along with extensive and personalised opportunities for CPD, and a variety of other benefits such as access to a free on-site gym, and free breakfast.
The Vice Principal overseeing this vacancy is looking to interview as quickly as possible and will appoint prior to the job advert closing for the right candidate.
- Ability to teach Music or Drama up to KS5
- Must have a recognised teaching qualification and QTS
- Degree Level Qualification
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
- Right to work in the UK
For more information about this great opportunity, please contact Suzanne Jones at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.