History is who we are and why we are the way we are
Calling all history enthusiasts! We are looking for a highly experienced History Teacher to join our team here at Oxfordshire Educational Center. The position is open to all candidates with the necessary qualifications and teaching experience in Key Stages 3-5.
As the History Teacher, you will have a unique opportunity to shape young minds and foster their enthusiasm for this key subject. You will lead History lessons in an engaging and interactive way, incorporating up to date resources to bring the subject to life. Your pupils will range from KS3 to KS5, so the ability to effectively deliver teaching across a broad range of age groups is essential.
We understand that teaching is an incredibly rewarding profession, and as such, offer a competitive salary to those joining our team. You will be joining a warm and welcoming community of teachers who share your passion for education and commitment to helping our students achieve their goals.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Tempory/permanent roles that suit your needs
- Access to free CPD and training
- Trusted and reliable service
- Hold a QTS
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS - Can apply for through Dunbar
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us in just one click
- Five-star reviews, check us out on Google
- We take time getting to know all our teachers
- High demand of work to suit your availability
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
If you are a History Teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jake at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.