Apply for this History / KS3 Teaching role through Dunbar Education.
The quickest application process for a teaching role - just one click!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Outstanding' School located in Watford, Hertfordshire who are looking for someone to join them from May Half Term on a contract basis.
- History KS3
- MPS/UPS + Fringe Allowance
- May Half Term
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- Ofsted - Outstanding
What is in it for you?
- Working for an outstanding school
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Opportunities for partnerships, activities, and exchange programmes worldwide
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- The vision of the school is to ensure all of their students are positive citizens, equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experiences ready for their future in a modern world.
- Graded as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach History to KS3
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a history teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose Bruce at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.