Apply for this HUMANITIES TEACHER ROLE through Dunbar Education.
Interested in working for an 'Outstanding' school - apply or contact us for more information!
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity for a permanent position
- Excellent local transport links
- Full-time TA
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5-star google reviews
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Pupils who want to learn
- Role available due to internal promotion
- Established department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Graded as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
The day-to-day responsibilities and duties of this role are in line with the National Standard Teaching Standards.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach History, Geography, and RE
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within the last 3 Years)
- NQTS more than welcome to apply.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but you are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.