An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Humanities Teacher to join our team at a vibrant and forward-thinking school in Stanford Le Hope. We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Humanities Teacher who can inspire and engage students of all abilities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering high-quality Humanities lessons, ensuring that all students are challenged and motivated to achieve their full potential. We are looking for someone who can teach across all Humanities specialisms, including History, Geography, and Religious Studies.
The school has recently introduced a new Senior Leadership Team, and we are on a mission to re-build and improve. As such, we are seeking a team player who is committed to helping us on this journey. The school has the backing and additional funding from the Trust, and we are committed to investing in our staff and providing them with the support and training they need to succeed.
- Planning and delivering high-quality Humanities lessons that engage and challenge students of all abilities
- Assessing student progress and providing feedback to support their learning
- Collaborating with colleagues to develop and share best practice in teaching and learning
- Contributing to the wider life of the school, including attending staff meetings and parent-teacher evenings
- Supporting the school's commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- A degree in a Humanities subject or a related field
- Experience teaching Humanities to students of all abilities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- A commitment to the highest standards of teaching and learning
- A passion for your subject and a desire to inspire and engage students
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to be a part of our journey, we would love to hear from you