Apply for this INTERVENTION TEACHER ROLE through Dunbar Education.
What we do
At Dunbar, we recruit for Primary and Secondary Teachers and Education Specialists from the UK and Overseas for long term, day2day and permanent positions. We work with schools in the South of England, London and the home counties.
Job location: Northamptonshire
Pay rate: £120 - £150 day rate
Contract & Start date: Permanent role (full-time) September 2022 start
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5 star google reviews
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the School
- Highly resourced department / school
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Graded as 'Good' by Ofsted
- Established SLT
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.