Job Title: KS2 Class Teacher
Job Description: Dunbar Education is working on behalf of a local primary school to recruit a passionate and experienced KS2 Class Teacher. As a KS2 Class Teacher, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality lessons and ensuring that students are engaged and motivated in their learning.
- Planning and delivering high-quality lessons in line with the National Curriculum and school policies.
- Building positive relationships with students, parents, and staff.
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student well-being and progress.
- Assessing and tracking student progress and providing feedback to parents and school leaders.
- Working collaboratively with other teachers and support staff to meet the needs of all students.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Experience working as a KS2 class teacher.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong understanding of the KS2 curriculum and assessment procedures.
- A passion for teaching and a commitment to making a difference to the lives of young people.
The school is committed to providing a supportive working environment and excellent professional development opportunities. If you are a dedicated and experienced KS2 Class Teacher, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of our students.