Dunbar Education is on the lookout for an enthusiastic KS2 Teacher in the Hertfordshire area. As a KS2 Teacher, you'll have the exciting responsability of guiding and inspiring young minds through their educational journey. You'll plan engaging lessons, create positive learning enviroment, and provide individualised support to help students thrive.
If you're passionate about making a difference in the lives of children and foster their love for learning, this is the dream job or you!
Job Description: As a KS2 Teacher, you will be responsible for planning, delivering, and assessing engaging lessons in line with the national curriculum. You will create a stimulating learning environment that encourages pupils' intellectual, emotional, and social development. Your ability to inspire and motivate young learners will contribute to their academic progress and overall well-being. You will also work closely with parents, carers, and colleagues to foster positive relationships and promote a collaborative approach to education.
- Plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons that cater to the individual needs of the pupils in KS2.
- Utilise a range of teaching strategies and resources to enhance the learning experience.
- Assess pupils' progress and provide constructive feedback to support their development.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes a love for learning.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement schemes of work and share best practices.
- Establish effective communication with parents, carers, and external stakeholders to support pupils' holistic development.
- Monitor and track pupils' progress, providing appropriate interventions when necessary.
- Participate in staff meetings, training, and professional development opportunities as required.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent, recognised in the UK.
- Experience teaching within the KS2 curriculum, with a strong understanding of the national curriculum requirements.
- Passion for education and a commitment to providing high-quality teaching and learning experiences.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with pupils, colleagues, parents, and carers.
- Strong classroom management skills, with the ability to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Up-to-date knowledge of educational developments and pedagogy.
- Dedication to continuous professional development and a willingness to learn and adapt.
- Enhanced DBS check or willingness to undergo the process.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call Bella on 07700140420 to arrange a chat about this role in more detail. However, if this position is not suitable, please still get in touch we do have other opportunities available. Alternatively, if you know anyone else looking for a role we do offer a referral reward of up to £250.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.